Meagan Musing: 10 Months!

Meagan Musing

1/20/2010

10 Months!

Andrew turned 10 months old on Saturday. I can hardly believe he's only two months away from his first birthday. The time has just flown by.

IMG_4604_edited-1
"Hey Mama, the camera - again?"

IMG_4603_edited-1
"Okay, I'll play along."

IMG_4613_edited-1
"But only for a little bit. I've got to get going."

IMG_4621_edited-1

It is so difficult to get a cute picture of Andrew these days. He never sits still. But I promise he's adorable even when he's in motion.

IMG_4609_edited-1

IMG_4607_edited-1

So, what is Andrew up to these days?

He's walking! Everywhere! I have a hard time keeping up with him. In fact, I bought some squeaky shoes today so that I can always find him in the house. He took a few tentative steps while we were on the cruise, but never more than 3 or 4 at a time. The day after we got home he was up to 10 or 12 steps, and he hasn't looked back.

He's sleeping really well. He goes to bed about 8:00 and usually sleeps until 7:00. Every once in a while he'll wake up during the night, but usually he goes right back to sleep after I feed him.

He's been taking 2 naps - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. But sometimes he skips the afternoon nap and he does okay without it. I hope he's not ready to drop a nap. Even if it's only 45 minutes or an hour it's nice to have that time to get some work done.

He's a great eater! I've pretty much given up feeding him baby purees with a spoon. He just spits them out when I try. So I've found foods that he can feed to himself. He has 6 teeth and he's really good at eating so it's not too hard.

He loves blueberries, bananas, green peas, crackers, waffles, black beans, plums, avocados, turkey, cereal bars and sweet potatoes. I try to feed him things that are good finger foods and not a choking hazard. And he's hungry. He eats a lot!

He loves music and dancing. He starts swaying side to side when he hears music on the radio or a commercial on TV. It's adorable. And he loves it when we sing to him, and he laughs at my dancing.

I am so, so blessed!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home