Meagan Musing: Two Months!

Meagan Musing

5/19/2009

Two Months!

Andrew was two months old on Saturday.

He's such a cutie these days! He's smiling all the time. And he coos at us when he's happy about something, or when he's about to cry. And sometimes he smiles while he's fussing which just breaks my heart. It's like he can't decided if he should break down and cry or give up and be happy instead.

I love this picture. I think he might actually look like me a bit. Up until now I've really only been able to see Brian.

He realized he was wearing these funny socks and wouldn't stop looking at them.

It's so hard to capture his smile on camera. It comes and goes pretty quickly and our camera is kind of slow. But I got it here!

Andrew's two month appointment was Monday. He's up to 10 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/4 inches. He's in the 30% percentile so he's a little on the small side, but I'm sure he'll catch up. Our pediatrician wasn't worried, and I'm not either. He's reached all his milestones and did really well at his appointment.

He usually sleeps in one 4 hour block at night and then is up every 2 hours after that. He'd been going to sleep between 9 and 10, but just this week he's been getting sleepy earlier. In fact, yesterday, he went to sleep at 7:30 and slept for 6 hours in a row! So I now know it's possible. And if I went to bed at 7:30 in the evening I could sleep for 6 straight hours too. :)


I'm loving being Andrew's mom and feel so grateful that he's such a happy, healthy baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home