Meagan Musing: Happy Tuesday

Meagan Musing

4/21/2009

Happy Tuesday

Andrew was in a particularly good mood this morning so I decided to take a few pictures. I'm not a very good photographer, but my subject is so cute I think they turned out great despite my limitations. :)








He's interacting with us just a little more every day, and I love it. I'm trying to be better about doing tummy time more often. He doesn't do much while on his tummy, but he doesn't seem to mind it either.

It's a beautiful day outside today! We're going to try to head out for a walk when he wakes up from his nap. It'll be nice to get some fresh air. We haven't been anywhere since our trip to the mall last week. Oh, there he is! Gotta run.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home