Meagan Musing: Full Term Baby

Meagan Musing

2/14/2009

Full Term Baby

I'm full term today so this baby can officially arrive any time. But really I think two weeks from now would be perfect. I still have a lot of things I'd like to do before he gets here, but I'm not exactly comfortable being 37 weeks pregnant. Most of all I'm just really ready to meet our little boy!

(Here's some medical stuff so proceed with caution...)

I found out at my doctor's appointment this week that I'm not a bit dilated. But I have started to thin a little, and he's already nice and low. She told me not to be disappointed with the lack of progress because it's still early so I'm just going to be excited that he's in the right position and look forward to seeing where I am next week.

Here's my almost 37 weeks picture. I hope this is as big as I get, but I've read that lots of women start to swell in the last two weeks. I'm so grateful that I haven't had much of a problem with this yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.



37 Weeks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home