Meagan Musing: Happy Mother's Day

Meagan Musing

5/11/2008

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick note to say happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there, but especially to my mom. She's just the best mom anyone could ever ask for.

She's always made me feel so loved and so special, which I truly believe is one of the most important things a mom can do for their children. I appreciate that so much.

And thanks to my mother-in-law, Janet, for raising Brian to be the amazing man he is today. I know he, too, knows how important a mother's love is.

Hope you've all enjoyed this special day!

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for visiting me, Meagan!

    Sounds like you have a wonderful Mother!

    By Blogger Sandy, At May 12, 2008 at 2:01:00 PM CDT  

  • Thanks for your kind words, Meagan. It's really easy to be a good mother when your daughters are so easy to parent and to love. And you were smart enough to bring us great sons-in-law too! Your dad and I couldn't be prouder of or happier with all four of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 16, 2008 at 9:50:00 AM CDT  

  • Two awesome Moms...two awesome happily married people...
    coincidence...I think not

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 24, 2008 at 2:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home