You'll always be my Valentine! Thank you for the beautiful roses you sent to my office today. You sure know how to make me smile. There are so many things I love about you, but here is a Valentine's Day list:
- You have the most amazing sense of humor! I have never met anyone else who can make people laugh the way you do. I know there will always be laughter in our house.
- Your sense of loyalty. You are loyal to the ones you love to the core.
- You are hard-working and driven. You have such a need to provide for me and our future children. You work hard and I admire your need to accomplish so much.
- Your communication skills are amazing! People always say it's men who don't know how to communicate, but you certainly don't fall into that category. I need to take lessons from you. You always know the right thing to say.
- You are loving, kind and respectful. I know you will always respect me and treat me the way I should be treated and I always feel your love for me.
- You let me pick Mexican food even when you want sushi, and you wait for me to have two margaritas - this is a little silly compared to the rest, but I so appreciate this! You know how I love my margaritas!
Thanks for being an amazing husband and my Valentine!