Meagan Musing: My Valentine

Meagan Musing

2/14/2007

My Valentine

Brian,

You'll always be my Valentine! Thank you for the beautiful roses you sent to my office today. You sure know how to make me smile. There are so many things I love about you, but here is a Valentine's Day list:
  • You have the most amazing sense of humor! I have never met anyone else who can make people laugh the way you do. I know there will always be laughter in our house.
  • Your sense of loyalty. You are loyal to the ones you love to the core.
  • You are hard-working and driven. You have such a need to provide for me and our future children. You work hard and I admire your need to accomplish so much.
  • Your communication skills are amazing! People always say it's men who don't know how to communicate, but you certainly don't fall into that category. I need to take lessons from you. You always know the right thing to say.
  • You are loving, kind and respectful. I know you will always respect me and treat me the way I should be treated and I always feel your love for me.
  • You let me pick Mexican food even when you want sushi, and you wait for me to have two margaritas - this is a little silly compared to the rest, but I so appreciate this! You know how I love my margaritas!

Thanks for being an amazing husband and my Valentine!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks!

    I just like you because your HOT! :)

    Just kidding, I love so much about you. If I had to write them all down, I would need to quit my job and write full-time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 8, 2007 at 11:46:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home