Meagan Musing: Week of Entertainment

Meagan Musing

1/18/2007

Week of Entertainment

It's Thursday, and it's been quite a week for entertainment. We went to the Mavs/Rockets game on Tuesday night. It was very exciting as we were down at the half and came back super strong in the 3rd, holding T-Mac to many fewer points than he'd scored in the 1st while our Mavs offense finally kicked it up. Wow...I love it when we get exciting, close games. Although I certainly prefer them when we win!

It's also the start of American Idol! It's not my favorite show on TV, but I have a hard time staying away from it. I don't know if it's because everyone else watches it and I don't want to miss out, but I'm just drawn to some of their stories and Randy, Paula and Simon just crack me up!

I found my new favorite TV show this week! 24! Where have I been? I kept not watching it because I didn't watch from the beginning and was afraid I'd missed too much. Boy, was I wrong! I should have started ages ago. Jack Bower is awesome and the ending on Monday: unbelievable! I can't wait until next Monday. Poor Brian. He hates it when I add another show, but I think he enjoyed this one, too.

And tonight we have the Mavs/Lakers game! Hopefully Kobe will put on a show and we'll beat them anyway. Although the Lakers were the last ones to beat us. Maybe we'll be in revenge mode. It's an 8:30 start so we won't be home until late. This always throws me off, but at least it's Thursday, which means I'll only have one work day to be thrown off. At least it's not Monday.

And I get my satellite radio installed today. Fox News all the time, here I come! What could be more entertaining than that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home