Meagan Musing: Just Getting Started

Meagan Musing

12/22/2006

Just Getting Started

Well, I thought I would get started in the blogging world. I've never done this before, and I'm not sure how long I will keep it up, but I have to start somewhere.

Yesterday was Dad's 51st birthday! We've spent his last few birthdays in the Caribbean, but this year we were all home in Dallas. We decided to take Dad to Nick & Sam's for dinner. Mom and Dad came in from Rockwall and Matt & Kelsey met Brian and me over at our place so we could ride together. What a wonderful dinner! The food was awesome, but the company was even better. We have such a good time when we're all together. It just amazes me that we get along so well and have so much to talk about! We can talk for hours and never seem to run out of things to say. I'm truly blessed to have such a close and fun family! Dad enjoyed his birthday and even got some cool presents out of it; all wine related, which was cool since wine seems to be one of his favorite hobbies these days.

We're going to the Mavs/Clippers game with M&K tonight. Then we're off to Houston for a quick Christmas with Brian's family before we return to Rockwall for Christmas Day with my family. We have two days off of work so we get four days to celebrate! I'm so excited! We're really looking forward to seeing everyone and being with all our family for Christmas. It would be better if Bill and Katie and the boys could be there, but Bill's improving slowly and we should have him back in shape and ready for a visit by Easter! Let's pray that's the case.

Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home