Meagan Musing: New Car

Meagan Musing

12/28/2006

New Car

I picked out and drove home my new car yesterday! It's a beautiful 2007 white Volvo XC90. It has the V8 so it's pretty fast, which Brian was really excited about. I'm having satellite radio added next week. I decided I could do without the $3k navigation system, but really needed the satellite radio. (I have such simple needs. HaHa!) I'll post some pictures of me by my car this weekend. I felt so grown up. I went to the dealer and picked it out by myself. I had to call Dad once to make sure the price was OK, but I thought I handled the whole thing very nicely, in my humble opinion.
Kelsey & Matt came over to watch Thank you for Smoking last night. What a funny movie! If you like silly (and a bit offensive) movies I highly recommend it. It was fun to have movie night. Brian is always wanting to do it, but somehow it seems hard to find the time.
Our house is still a disaster after bringing home all our Christmas presents! I know what we're doing this weekend! HaHa! I'm hoping Brian will be inspired to use our new leaf blower and get some of the leaves out of the front yard. We just raked and cleaned them all up two weeks ago, but they're back like the plague in the front yard. The back still looks great, though.
I have to decide what to do for dinner tonight. I wish I could start planning my meals out the weekend before so that I would know exactly what I need at the store and not have to worry about dinner all week, but that's just really hard to do. I'm organized, but not that organized!
I had to go to Premier this morning because my gym is closed all week! I couldn't believe it could close for a whole week, but it did. It was fun to see Kels at the gym, and I was thrilled to get a good run in. It had been a week! However, I did manage to lose my new car in the gym's parking lot! I felt like such an idiot; I have to pay more attention! It took an extra ten minutes, but I did find it and was soon on my way home. Whhoooo...it felt a bit like an old person moment, but I'll attribute it to being sleepy! :)
Overall...a very good few days coming off of our Christmastime high!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home