Meagan Musing: Spring Break Fun

Meagan Musing

3/18/2013

Spring Break Fun

Well Spring Break 2013 is all wrapped up and Andrew heads back to preschool on Tuesday. And I'm heading to my first blogging conference, Blissdom at the Gaylord here in town, later this week.

So I guess we'll get back into our regular routine next week. :)

Andrew had the greatest week ever.

It all started with his Superhero birthday party. Then we took a trip to Target dressed at Captain America, had a playdate at the park with school friends, went to the Perot (or the dinosaur museum, as he calls it), got to stay up late and meet our friends at a dinner party at my parents', visited my dad's ranch where we played on the giant tractors, and then he swam in the "hot pool" all day long on his real birthday.

Whew....I'm tired just thinking about it.

Here are a few photos from our week 'o fun.

At the Perot:

WEB_Perot
WEB_IMG_4001

WEB_Perot2

Part of our skyline.

WEB_IMG_3971

She tried so hard to be a big kid in the play area. I wanted her to stay on the floor and play with me, but she was not having any of that. :)

WEB_IMG_3962
WEB_Perot3

WEB_IMG_3953

At the Ranch:

WEB_IMG_4047

WEB_IMG_4029
WEB_IMG_4019

WEB_Ranch2

Seriously. He's barely four. Not ten! How does he look so grown up in these photos? It must be the silly glasses.

WEB_Ranch

Today I'm trying to catch up on that stuff I didn't do last week. Like laundry and groceries and house cleaning and blogging. I'm sure the kids will think that's just as much fun as hanging out with dinosaurs and tractors and their grandparents.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home