Meagan Musing: Four

Meagan Musing

3/20/2013

Four


So I gave Andrew a little interview in honor of his fourth birthday. This kid is too funny! Enjoy!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

The guy who does dinosaur bones? A geologist - because I love dinosaurs SO much!

What's your favorite TV show?

Wild Kratts




What was your best day ever?

My birthday - my real birthday. What did you do? I went to Mimi & Papa Jack's. I swimmed in the hot pool all day.

What's your favorite thing about Caroline?

That she was so sweet to me at bath time last night.

What's your favorite thing about me?

When you always give me hugs.




Who is your favorite superhero?

Probably Captain America & Iron Man

And your favorite dinosaur?

I thought you'd never ask....I have like five: all of them, stegosaurus, triceratops, pteranodon & domitradon (??) and brachiosaurus.



What do you like to do at school?

Play with friends.

What's the best thing about being a big brother?

I get to teach Caroline to be nice.

Would you rather play with toys or ride your tricycle? 

I'm too big - I need a bike now that I'm four.


What's your favorite food?

Hot dogs!

Are you ready for this interview to be over?

Yes!!



Oh he is such a fabulous four year old! He makes me so very happy.

You can read Andrew's third birthday interview here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home