Meagan Musing: In the Backyard

Meagan Musing

10/24/2012

In the Backyard

Some days it's 87 degrees in October, and it's perfectly acceptable to eat a popsicle while sitting on a hay bale.

WEB_IMG_9675WEB_IMG_9671

Dallas seems to have forgotten that's it's close to November.

WEB_IMG_9679

But that's okay. Our winters rock.

WEB_IMG_9685

Also? Caroline has curly-ish hair.

WEB_IMG_9681WEB_IMG_9692

I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

WEB_IMG_9680WEB_IMG_9688

And don't worry. I realize she clearly has her first giant head bruise.

Poor baby fell off a chair, forehead first. It's a rite of passage though, and it'll be gone before I know it. I'm so glad I had my wild, climbing falling boy first. He prepared me for this. I barely even batted an eye at her big goose egg.

WEB_IMG_9714

The kids had pictures at school today and the photo people are kind enough to photograph siblings together. Do you think there's any way they got one any cuter than this? :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Linking up:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home