Meagan Musing: Ten on Ten - October Edition

Meagan Musing

10/10/2012

Ten on Ten - October Edition

I was so happy this morning when I remembered today was Ten on Ten.

The idea: snap a photo every hour for 10 hours to capture the beauty in our everyday lives.

I challenged myself today to look at things from a fresh, new perspective.


Good morning baby girl!


Trucks, trucks everywhere.


The end of the day's first coffee.


Sparkle shoes.


It's October!


I was emptying the dishwasher. I love the the shape and the muted colors here.


My shoes - not sparkly.


Those pants make me happy.


Grape grabber!


One more gratuitous fall shot. Also, you can download that cute pumpkin printable here. :)

So, maybe they're not all a new perspective, but I really love a few of these: Andrew's pants, Caroline's chubby hand in the vegetable drawer and those bowls.

Set a reminder for November 10th now! I want to see your sets. :)

Linking up:

ten on ten button



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home