Meagan Musing: Fall Decorating & a Free Printable

Meagan Musing

10/03/2012

Fall Decorating & a Free Printable

I love fall - the cool, crisp shorter days, the football games, sweaters and boots and the pumpkin treats.

Our anniversary is in October too. It's just a great month.

And I love decorating for fall. I don't usually go all out, but I like to do subtle fall touches here and there that will last through Thanksgiving when we're ready to put up the Christmas tree - whoa!

This year I made a few super cute digital papers and a little pumpkin printable that I want to share with y'all.

FallPaperPreview

Click below to download:

{Papers//Pumpkin}

You can do so many things with the papers - party invites, banners, flag buntings, but I used the dots and the pumpkin to make this framed printable that I added to my entryway fall display.

WEB_PumpkinPrints

I also made these cute little tags that I tied on to acorn filled mason jars with twine. There are a few of these scattered though the house.

WEB_IMG_8933

And pumpkins - I have mini pumpkins sitting around looking pretty. Love them!

WEB_IMG_8946WEB_IMG_8943

I have a new wreath this year too!

WEB_IMG_8950WEB_IMG_8960

My sweet babysitter, Hope, made it for me, and it's perfect! It looks just right for fall, but I think I can use it through next summer too. I just love the little yellow rosettes. Her Etsy shop it called Hopes & Crafts. How cute is that??

So the inside is decorated and ready for fall! Now we need to head to the pumpkin patch to decorate the front porch. I'm so looking forward to taking Andrew this year. He's going to love it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home