Meagan Musing: Preschool Bentos - Week 4

Meagan Musing

10/05/2012

Preschool Bentos - Week 4

I am going to the I Heart Faces Photography Workshop tomorrow, and I could not be more excited! I've been planning to go as soon as they announced it was here in Dallas and now it's finally here!

Kelle Hampton and Sue Bryce are the keynote speakers, and I've signed up for sessions on moms and babies and food photography. I kind of feel like it's Christmas. :)

Also? It's going to be in the 50's! That is crazy for Dallas in early October. I mean it's 85 degrees here right now. Bring on the sweaters and boots!

So, on with this week's lunches.

Tuesday:


Caroline had a star shaped turkey sandwich, Colby cheese, peanut butter crackers, starwberries and raisins in a little cherry shaped cup. She ate everything but the sandwich. She probably needs her food in smaller bites.


Andrew was still recovering from the tummy bug on Tuesday so he stayed home with me and had a very boring lunch. He was so excited about the new fruit cups that he begged to use them. He's really getting into these lunches! :)

Thursday:


Andrew was fully recovered and so excited about to go back to school. It's finally October so I pulled out my Halloween cutters. He had turkey roll-ups and naan cut into pumpkins and bats which are very hard to see. There's also a leaf pick in his turkey and my favorite was the ghost in the grapes. Also blueberries, apple Chex and yogurt.

And lest y'all think I'm a lunchtime pro, when I got home from drop-off I found Andrew's spoon and ice water sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Oops.

I decided maybe he could use the ghost pick for a scoop but when I asked him about it that afternoon he said he just licked it out.

Awesome.

I can't wait to tell you all about the photography workshop! I'm sure I'll be busy tweeting tomorrow - you can follow along. I'm @meaganmusing and we'll be using the hashtag #iheartfaces

Here are some of the items I use in our lunches. I also buy a lot of my supplies from All Things For Sale. They have a great assortment of bento products at super low prices.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home