Meagan Musing: Pumpkin Cupcakes

Meagan Musing

10/01/2012

Pumpkin Cupcakes

We woke up Saturday morning to rain, rain and more rain. We'd planned to go to the SMU vs. TCU game tailgate on the Boulevard, but there was no way I was going to go chase Caroline in the rain for two hours.

So Brian decided to get some extra study time in, and I decided it was the perfect day to do a little fall baking.

I turned to my I Heart Fall Pinterest board and decided on these Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing from Sweetopia.

It was an excellent choice!

WEB_IMG_8853

These are SO GOOD! The maple syrup in the cream cheese icing is just the right flavor to complement the cinnamon spice from the cupcake.

WEB_Cupcakes

My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

WEB_IMG_8838

These will be a staple in my kitchen this fall for sure.

Be warned local friends - I'm going to have to share!

WEB_IMG_8831

{All photos taken with the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L @ ISO 800-1000, f/3.5, 1/125 in natural light.}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home