Meagan Musing: Orange

Meagan Musing

2/02/2012

Orange

It's been a while since I've participated in a You Capture, but the challenge this week was still life and I immediately thought of a bowl of fruit.

And we have these darling little Cuties that we've all been snacking on for the last few days and I thought I'd give it a shot. Ha - shot! :)

WEB_IMG_3020

WEB_OrangeComp

WEB_IMG_3017

Andrew thought it was so funny that I was taking pictures of oranges. "Why don't we just eat them?" he said. That kid cracks me up.

My mom does not like the color orange. I mean, really doesn't like any shade or flavor of orange. And for years I avoided the color, in my clothes, in my house. But now I've realized that I like orange!

It's not my favorite color for sure. And I'd never have an orange room in my house, but it can add a nice pop to an outfit or on a pillow.

Or to your lunch plate.

Linking up:

Photobucket

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home