Meagan Musing: Whew...

Meagan Musing

1/30/2012

Whew...

Oh y'all. I feel like I'm running on fumes. Ever since Caroline was born I feel like I just can't get caught up.

I have all these projects I want to do, and the chances of them getting finished any time soon are pretty slim. It's all I can do to keep up with the day-to-day house stuff, feed my people half-way healthy meals and have clean clothes for them.

I'm also still working semi-part-time so when I do have a few minutes of quiet child-free time I feel like I need to get as much work done as I possibly can.

WEB_IMG_2762

And then I finally fall into bed at night and the baby wakes up. I think if we were all sleeping better things wouldn't seem quite so overwhelming.

I've heard that the first year with two kids is the hardest, and miraculously we've almost made it to the half-way mark. Maybe I will figure out how to be productive again sometime soon.

On another note - Caroline is pushing up on to all fours and trying really hard to crawl. Why? Why do my babies have this great need to be mobile at such an early age? I'm happy that she's so strong and healthy, but oh my word! Andrew crawled at six months and it was so hard! I was hoping for a long sitting up, but non-mobile phase with Caroline.

WEB_IMG_2766

Also, I feel the need to explain why I have so few pictures of Andrew these days. He's in a MOOD! When I get my camera out he turns and runs. Or he hides his face. Or he tries to take my camera. I think I'm going to have to start posting pictures of his toes.

Happy Monday y'all.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home