Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

8/14/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday! I really didn't think I'd be here this week, but apparently this baby has her own schedule, so here I am.

I'll admit this probably wasn't my best week, but I did get all my interpretations together so I wanted to share.

Thanks for looking!

{Against the light}

WEB_IMG_7630_Edit1

Hanging in the window. I love that you can see the texture from the screen in the background.

{Frame within a frame}

WEB_IMG_7588_Edit1

My side mirror, through the frame of the window - and there are windows from an old building in the bokeh background.

{Best part of your day}

WEB_IMG_7691_Edit1

We often spend our mornings trekking around our backyard. I usually get Andrew dressed first, but this day I thought it would be more fun to stay in our pj's. :)

{Buttons}

WEB_IMG_0419

M&M's look like buttons, right?

{Ink}

WEB_IMG_7634_Edit1

I think blackberries are very messy and I'm not a fan, but Andrew loves them. He can eat handfuls and handfuls of the things. But they leave a big, dark mess behind.



With the baby coming I'll be taking a bit of a break from Ashley's Scavenger Hunt, but next week's items are:

Geometry
Brushstrokes
Hanging by a Thread
Collage
On the Dotted Line

See y'all soon with baby news!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home