Meagan Musing: You Capture - Bathrooms

Meagan Musing

6/15/2011

You Capture - Bathrooms

So our challenge for You Capture this week was bathrooms. This could go lots of different ways, but I thought I'd focus on Andrew - surprise. :)

Most days bath time is lots of fun for everyone.

WEB_IMG_6055_Edit1

WEB_IMG_6060_Edit1

He has about a million toys in the tub. I'm not sure how he has enough room to get clean in there, but he always smells better when we're finished so it must be working.

WEB_IMG_6046_EditBW

Since we started swimming lessons he likes to practice his kicks and bubble blowing in the tub. It's great that he's so enthusiastic, but it sure can make a mess.

I like to keep a few flowers in this little bud vase in my bathroom. It makes me so happy to wake up to fresh cut flowers when I stumble in to brush my teeth in the morning.

It's the little things.

WEB_IMG_6084_Edit1

Check out more great shots at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

I'm also linking this up with the Fabulous Friday Challenge for the first time.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home