Meagan Musing: Baby Girl Dresses

Meagan Musing

6/03/2011

Baby Girl Dresses

Do y'all know about Zulily?* They send a daily email with their current sales and events for babies and kids clothes and sometimes toys, too.

Every few weeks they'll have a sale with darling little smocked dresses, and I just can't resist.

WEB_IMG_5777_Edit1

These came today and I'm so excited about them! Have you ever seen anything so sweet?

Whoa, we're really going to have a girl. I can't believe it.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

*Disclosure: that link goes to my invite page and if you sign up and buy something I'll get a small Zulily store credit so I can buy more pretty dresses.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • These are TOO Cute!! I'll definitely have to check them out. Have you looked at Mini Boden? They have some of the CUTEST little girl stuff. My neighbor just bought some stuff there for her daughter, and it was the CUTEST stuff I'd ever seen. :)

    By Blogger Courtney K., At June 3, 2011 at 7:31:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home