Meagan Musing: 31 Weeks

Meagan Musing

6/07/2011

31 Weeks

Today I'm 31 Weeks pregnant. Which means I only have nine weeks left - that' single digit weeks y'all.

WEB_31Weeks_IMG_5887

This is our second week of summer, and I don't feel like we've done nearly enough fun stuff yet. It's just been so dadgum hot that we've had to stay in the water or inside and I haven't done a very good job of coming up with air conditioned activities. We did discover Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. That was pretty exciting. :)

We went to Brian's office today to have lunch with him. It was the first time Andrew's been to Brian's office and he loved it. They're working on a new building behind his so Andrew got to see the cranes and 'dozers and "big trucks" which he's just a little obsessed with.

And I can't let this month go by without talking about my Dallas Mavericks. They are back in the finals for the first time since 2006 and we've been a little basketball obsessed in this house. We're going to the game tonight and I'm so nervous you'd think I was going to be playing the game.

We need this one, boys.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home