Meagan Musing: Football Season!

Meagan Musing

8/30/2010

Football Season!

It's the last Monday in August; I am so ready to say goodbye to this hot, hot month. I keep having to remind myself that it's not going to get cool next week just because it's September. *sigh*.

We're tired of playing inside. Look, he's staring longingly out at the backyard:

WEB_IMG_8849_1

Oooh, he looks so sad.

WEB_IMG_8856_1

WEB-IMG_8858_1

WEB-IMG_8857_1

Don't worry, he cheered up pretty quickly. We can have fun inside, too.

WEB-IMG_8840_1

My aunt Mary Ann and uncle Doran were in town this weekend so we went out to my parents to see them. She taught Andrew how to do the chicken dance and it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to have to get it on video soon.

He's got a surprising amount of rhythm. :)

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm playing in two fantasy football leagues this year. I've had a bit of success at FF the last couple of years, but I've never won. I'm sure this is my year!

We've played with the same people for the last three years in one of our leagues, but I also decided to set up a family league this year, and it is full of people who've never played fantasy football before....it could be a disaster. :)

I've been wondering about how we're going to watch football this season. Last season Andrew was still taking two naps a day, and I could usually watch the Cowboys during naptime. But Andrew's awake a lot now. And he makes quite a bit of noise and never sits still. Let's hope he's a Cowboys fan!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home