Meagan Musing: Fun in the Sun

Meagan Musing

8/09/2009

Fun in the Sun

Another wonderful summer weekend out at the lake! A great time was had by all 14+ of us. I'm telling you - my mom's hostessing skills are just amazing. She works so hard to make sure everyone feels welcome and has a great time.

After boating and yard games and lounging in the pool we played a very heated game of Apples to Apples Saturday night. I say heated because of course we all wanted to win the game, but also because most of us got a little too much sun.




(We were hoping the wine would take the edge off.)

Dad was the winner. We had decided to play to four cards since there were so many of us. Megan won four and Dad suggested and we all agreed that we should play to five instead. And then he ended up winning the game. What strategy!


They all played Farkel, too, but I had to go to bed after Apples to Apples. I just can't stay up after midnight these days. Even if Andrew is sleeping better lately.


And now, I need to go to sleep. I have to catch up from our super fun weekend! Hope you all had fun weekends, too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home