Meagan Musing: This Week

Meagan Musing

7/24/2009

This Week

What have I been up to this week?

-Trying to get Andrew used to sleeping in his crib in his room. And deciding not to worry about weaning off of the swaddle yet; the crib is enough to deal with right now.

-Taking the dog to the groomers so he could get about 8 inches of hair cut off his little body. He now weighs 5 lbs. less than he did last week.

-Signing up for StrollerFit class at NorthPark. How awesome is it that I can now say I've done push ups on the fountain in front of La Madeline?

-Wishing The Ticket's Hardline show would get back from vacation so Cowboys Training Camp can get started. We'll be one step closer to football season!

-Counting down the days until Glynnis gets back from vacation so I can get my hair done. I really shouldn't go this long between appointments.

-Cooking dinner. I made dinner three nights this week! And Brian's going to grill for us tonight.

-Going to our first mom's group meeting at a members house. We got to have wine since we weren't meeting at church!

-Being grateful that it hasn't been over 100 degrees a single day this week.

-Watching our little guy figure out his new Jumperoo. He loves it! He gets to bounce around and work those legs.




Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home