Meagan Musing: Baby Update

Meagan Musing

9/24/2008

Baby Update

I had my OB appointment today and everything is just great with baby and me. The heartbeat was 152 and it was 160 at 12 weeks. I have no idea if that points to a boy or a girl according to the old wives' tale - anyone know?

I also made our BIG ultrasound appointment today! We go in on October 22 and hopefully, hopefully get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm so ready to know! As soon as we know I can start buying stuff! I've really been holding out on the baby gear and it's driving me nuts. It's all just so cute and I'm ready to get rolling.

I'm also really ready to feel this baby move. I'm not really sure what I'm waiting on though so that makes it kind of tricky. The books say flutters or popcorn popping, but that seems rather vague. Surely I'll know what it is when I feel it.

So really I just need to work on being patient...which seems to be so much easier said than done.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home