Meagan Musing: Expecting!

Meagan Musing

8/28/2008

Expecting!

We have very big news:


We're going to have a baby! I'm at the end of my first trimester and am due March 7th. We went in for our first ultrasound on August 6 and discovered that I was three weeks further along than I'd thought. We were shocked to gain three weeks, but it meant we were able to see our little bean's heartbeat and everything looked great. We are just so thrilled to be starting our own little family.

I've felt pretty good so far, thank goodness. I've mostly just been exhausted, but I'm starting to get some of my energy back now that I'm nearing my second trimester. Brian's hoping this means I may start cooking again. Or it could just mean I take 30 minute naps instead of two hour naps. Ha!

So now that I can blog about what I've been spending most of my time thinking about I'm sure I'll be around quite a bit more so check back for updates. Brian and I appreciate all your prayers for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home