Meagan Musing: Happy November Y'all!

Meagan Musing

11/01/2007

Happy November Y'all!

Your Linguistic Profile:

50% General American English

30% Dixie

15% Yankee

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern


At least I don't sound like I'm from Min-e-sota! And I'm sure the 15% Yankee is straight from my loving New Englander/Texan husband who can say aunt all funny and y'all in the same sentence. I think it's funny that my accent only adds up to 95%. What happened to the other 5%?


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I am finally commenting on your blog! I really enjoyed this quiz and wanted to share my scores . . .

    50% General American English

    30% Dixie

    5% Yankee

    10% Midwestern

    0% Upper Midwestern

    I am afraid my 10% midwestern came from Matt's time in Kansas City :)

    By Anonymous kelsey, At November 30, 2007 at 4:14:00 PM CST  

  • I think this little quiz might be pretty accurate if you ask me (or your Auntie).

    60% General American English
    20% Yankee
    15% Dixie
    0% Midwestern
    0% Upper Midwestern

    Not only does it tell you your linguistic tendancies but your personality as well?!?

    By Anonymous Brian, At December 1, 2007 at 1:42:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home