Meagan Musing: Three Years!

Meagan Musing

10/30/2007

Three Years!

Please allow me to brag on my man a bit since we're celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary today!! Wow, has it really been three years? Somehow it seems like yesterday, but it also seems like ages ago since I can't imagine life without him. Life with Brian is truly amazing! As my family can attest, I don't have the worlds' best memory, but I sure have lots of wonderful "Brian" memories since he came into my life over six years ago:

-At the end of the craziest first date ever he politely asked me if he could kiss me. I said yes, please!

-I was so head over heels I couldn't talk about anything but Brian for the first six months or so that we were dating. I think I got a little annoying.

-My family went to Hawaii for almost two weeks right after SMU graduation, and I missed him so much that I swore I'd never go on a vacation without him again. And I haven't! Mom and Dad were so gracious to include him (and Matt) in our family vacations even before we'd tied the knot.

-He was very nervous when he got down on one knee and asked me to make him the happiest man in the world by becoming his wife. He was having a hard time even carrying on a normal conversation so he had to ask me before we even sat down for dinner. His excitement was so sweet and contagious!

-I will never forget our wedding day! We made amazing memories dancing the night away with our family and friends after we'd said our sacred vows.

-We've gone on awesome vacations to Italy, the Caribbean and France! He's fun to travel with and since he wants to see everything we never miss a site.

-We've been to lots and lots of weddings together! We found it's much easier to be a wedding guest than a bride and groom!

-We bought our first house in the spring last year. It's been a joy for me to make a "home" with Brian.

-We brought home our first dog this past February! Brian said we had to get a boy dog and we had to name him Fenway. (I hope those rules don't apply to future children)! Fenway has brought a lot of smiles in his short life, and I'm so glad he's around.


Brian loves history, grilling, researching anything and everything, the Red Sox, entertaining, days at the lake, sleeping in and spending quality time with his family and friends. He's everything I could have asked for in a husband and I'm proud to be his wife. Looking forward to many more happy years....


I love you babe,

Meagan

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home