Meagan Musing: A Few of My Favorite Things

Meagan Musing

10/09/2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Feel free to share yours in a comment below!

Glorias









I LOVE this place! We eat here at least once a week, and if we're out of town this is the restaurant I miss the most. My friend Ally came to visit from Boston in June, and we ate here twice in a 48-hour period! But one was in Dallas and the other Rockwall, so that's not that weird, right?


Williams- Sonoma Hand Soap













This is the best kitchen soap! I love the Ginger Almond and the Spiced Chestnut. They're perfect for fall - which it might be here in a few weeks! The Valencia Orange is great for the hot summer months. They're nicely scented, but not too much. I start to get worried if I only have one extra soap in the pantry. Yes, I've managed to acquire Mom's propensity to purchase in bulk. Oops!


Dingos








Ok, so this really isn't one of my favorites, but it's Fenway's. I love them because they keep him quiet and off our chairs* while we eat dinner. He loves them because they have this fancy, red processed meat product in the middle that he has to work to get to.



Chi Rocket Hair Dryer











You have to try this hair dryer. It's ceramic and ionic and drys your hair really fast. I think it makes it smoother and softer, too. You can get it at drugstore.com here. Try it! You'll love it too!


*This is a lie to blogland. I have to make it sound like we eat a nice, balanced meal at the kitchen table every night, but we usually eat on the sofa in the den. Even if I've made a nice dinner. Oh, the shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home