Meagan Musing: Whoops

Meagan Musing

6/08/2007

Whoops

Wow, am I behind or what? Since we got back from Vegas, we've had Memorial day at the lake, Brian's been to Cali for a week, I've been to D.C. for four days and Fenway has finished his puppy class. That's a lot to catch up on, so I'll give a brief run down:



Memorial Day: We spent the weekend at the lake with Mom, Dad, Matt, Kels, Nana, Katie and her boys and Josh, Emily and their boys. It rained a lot, but we were able to take the boat out a bit and the kids played in the pool even in the rain. Fenway was so good with the little boys. I was worried that he'd be a little aggressive with them, but he was just great! Although he really doesn't like the pool very much.

Edited to add: Uncle Bill was there, too! I can't believe I forgot him!!



Brian left for California for work on Monday night and didn't get back until late on Friday night. It was long week with Fenway on my own, but we survived and were happy to see Brian return.



D.C.: I left for D.C. for work early on Saturday morning, so Brian and I were home together for about 5 hours. And we were sleeping for most of those. But I had a good trip to D.C. and got a lot done. I was able to meet my friends Jess and Julie for dinner and lots of wine on Sunday night. We had such a wonderful time catching up!! Certainly the highlight of the trip. I came home on Tuesday night and was so excited to see Brian and Fenway! Since we've been married this was the longest Brian and I had been apart because you can't really count those 5 hours on Friday night.



Puppy class: Fenway finished his class last night! We still have a lot of practicing to do, but I think it really helped him. And he loved class! He'd run into the store as soon as I got him out of the car.



We have two wedding parties for Jess tomorrow. A honeymoon shower in the morning and then a cocktail/engagement party tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it!



And on another note - can you believe this has been on the front page of Fox News ALL morning!?!:
















I swear our news media is nuts! Forget the immigration bill, the G8 summit, and the war - how's Paris??!! Just crazy!

1 Comments:

  • What? Don't you feel Paris's pain? I don't even like her and I feel sorry for her.

    Bill must have been awfully quiet Memorial Day weekend. We may need to get him a megaphone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 12, 2007 at 12:13:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home