Meagan Musing: History Quiz

Meagan Musing

9/19/2007

History Quiz

I know I'm not the greatest history buff, but it's pretty sad that college seniors managed to fail this quiz. Really fail....scoring less than a 55%!

So take the quiz, and let me know how you did. I'll go ahead and tell you I did a little better than those college seniors. And it inspired me to do a little Google work: John Locke - now I remember - he's not just the wacky bald guy on Lost after all!

On another note, I'm really going to be better about posting on my blog because they might delete it for lack of activity. Did you see? No new posts since June!! OK, I don't really think they'd delete it, but I will try to be better. My life is full of interesting stuff, and I know the three of you who read this really want to know all about it! :)

Thanks for sticking with me!
Love,
Meagan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home