Meagan Musing: Really Slacking Off

Meagan Musing

6/22/2007

Really Slacking Off

So it looks like I'm a bad blogger, but I have so much to catch up on that it seems like a really daunting task. So I'll just skip most of it and say that Ally was in town last weekend and we had a wonderful time talking and talking and talking some more! Now if only we could talk her into moving to Dallas! :)

Brian's taking me on a date tonight! We're going to La Duni which is one of my all time favorites. And Fenway is getting his first "adult" haircut tomorrow! I can't wait to see what he looks like all cleaned up.

And if the rain and clouds would go away we could have a good lake weekend. We're going to try, but the weather has been very uncooperative so far this summer.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll try to be better going forward!

1 Comments:

  • I was looking at an older blog today and saw the picture of Fenway when he was younger. His face has changed so much. You will have to post a new picture of him with his pretty haircut.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 25, 2007 at 3:08:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home