Meagan Musing: Project 365, January 26 - February 2

Meagan Musing

2/04/2014

Project 365, January 26 - February 2

It's official! I'm moving my blog to Wordpress! I'm a little nervous. Okay, a lot nervous. But I've recruited help. Joy at Five J's Design has already been super helpful, and she's thankfully in charge of moving all my years worth of posts over to the new spot.

But I'm doing all the design work and building of the new site myself. And I have to say that website builders/code developers are rockstars. I feel a little in over my head, but the design part is ready to go, and it's so pretty. 

I can't wait to share it with you! 

I've been blogging with Blogger since December 2006 - yikes! Those first posts are SO awful. Please don't read them. :) But I'm ready for a change. I'm ready for a site that looks nice on your iPhone and allows you to comment from it. I'm ready for a site that will help some of my posts get noticed with better SEO. I'm ready for a site with a back-end editorial calendar so I can (maybe?) be a little more organized. I'm ready for a site that it'll make it easier for you to find specific bento lunch themes.

I'm just ready! But we have to wait a little longer. I'll keep you posted, but it's looking like the week of February 17th will be go-time. Yay!

On with the photos:

(I've committed to taking a photo (with my Canon dSLR!) everyday in 2014. Join me!)

"Oops" 26 // 365
"Grumpy Monday" 27 // 365
"Gender Roles for Breakfast" 28 // 365
"Toddler Toes" 29 // 365
"Grumpy Thursday" 30 // 365
"Sampras in Training" 31 // 365
"We Saw Frozen!!!!" 32 // 365
"My Guys Can Cook" 33 // 365

****************************************************************************

Nurse Loves Farmer

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home