Meagan Musing: My Camera Bag

Meagan Musing

1/01/2010

My Camera Bag

WEB-IMG_8953-1

I bought my first dSLR, a Canon XSi, in July 2009 shortly after my son Andrew was born. I had no idea what I was doing and started out shooting in the full-auto mode. But I soon realized I could take really beautiful photos if I put the time in to learning my camera and what it could do.

I invested in some great lenses and then upgraded my camera body to a Canon 7d in September 2010.

So here is what's in my beautiful Ketti camera bag:

My Camera:
Canon 7d

My Favorite Lenses:
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II  - was replaced by the 50mm 1.4 in July '10.
Tamron AF 18-75mm f/2.8
Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 II - this is a great lens, but it's not really very wide on a crop sensor.

My Flash:
Canon 430EX Speedlite

My Software:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
Adobe Photoshop Elements

I'd love to hear from you if you're thinking of buying a camera or have any questions about my gear.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home