Meagan Musing: Baby Exercise

Meagan Musing

7/06/2009

Baby Exercise

I put Andrew down on a blanket on the floor this afternoon when we got home from the office. He'd been held all weekend long out at the lake, and I was afraid he'd forgotten how to hang out by himself.

I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, grabbed my computer and came back in the den. I was out of the room for about two minutes. This is what I found when I got back.

Hmmm...how did he get over there?

He's very proud of his accomplishment!

So he kept going!

And then he tried to do the worm!

Rockin'!

Getting back to business.

He had to take a break to watch some Fox News.

Back to the belly.

On his way!

Back where I found him.

Totally pooped out. All that rolling and going is hard work!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home