Meagan Musing: Friday Afternoon

Meagan Musing

12/05/2008

Friday Afternoon

Tonight is Brian's annual office Christmas party. It's so early this year, and I'm having a really hard time coming up with something appropriate to wear. One of the hardest things about being pregnant is the serious wardrobe shrinkage.

(My wardrobe is the only thing in my life suffering such a fate, I can guarantee you!)

Fenway has been playing outside all day. It's a beautiful, sunny cold day and the squirrels are out in full force so he's just in doggy heaven, but he's managed to find something horribly stinky in the backyard and he's really smelly. Lucky dog is getting a bath and a haircut tomorrow. I just need to keep him off the sofa in the meantime.

We have a busy, busy weekend that includes putting up the Christmas tree and outside lights and picking out paint colors for Little Boy's room. His furniture and bedding are here, but we don't want to set it up until the room is painted, so I'm in a bit of a hurry for that project. I want to have it all finished in time to sit and watch the Cowboys and Steelers on Sunday afternoon. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home