Meagan Musing: I'm Updating!

Meagan Musing

12/02/2008

I'm Updating!

Welcome December! I can't believe it's already here, and I'm already almost in my third trimester. This pregnancy has just flown by!

We ordered our crib, nursery furniture and bedding last week. The extra bedroom is almost cleaned out and ready for painting. Our stroller is here. And we have spreadsheets listing all our possible names and all the stuff Baby S will need. So we've made some progress, but we still have a lot to do between now and March 7.

We spent Thanksgiving in Houston, drove straight to Mom and Dad's on Saturday and didn't get back home until late Sunday night so we didn't have time to start any Christmas decorating last weekend. I have a few santas out, but our tree is still in the attic. It just won't feel like the Christmas season in our house until our tree is twinkling.

This year I am thankful for prelit Christmas trees. I just don't know if I'd be able to string all those hundreds of lights at this point. It just might do me in. Ha!

We've been so bad about taking belly progress pictures, but here are a few as proof that we're really having a baby.

19 Weeks


20 Weeks


26 Weeks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home