Meagan Musing: Hiya!

Meagan Musing

5/07/2013

Hiya!



Hi y'all!

I'm still here.

But last week we found a home that we're in love with. It's in the right school district on a quiet street and has an awesome floor plan.

And we have a contract already. But it's not finished so we get to pick just what we want for counter tops and cabinets and paint colors and all kinds of things.

Which is awesome. But also a little stressful.

Also, we have to get our current house on the market. It needs a little TLC and some clean out before it's ready.

So basically - I've been running around like a crazy person for nine days.

But I miss y'all, and I'll be back soon. :) In the meantime you can find me on Pinterest pining every white kitchen out there. ;)

How are you?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home